The Elders is an independent group of eminent global leaders, brought together by Nelson Mandela in 2007, who work together for peace, justice and human rights worldwide. The Elders are assisted by a small team based in London.
All job vacancies will be posted on this page as they become available – please do not send speculative applications.
Senior Communications Officer
As an experienced communications professional you will be responsible for delivering impactful content via digital channels including web, social media and e-mail. Your overall aim will be to deliver high-quality content for their priority audiences.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of reach and engagement for our client's website & social media channels
- Devise and deliver digital communications plans and manage the communications calendar
- Manage the website, delivering high-quality content, UX & SEO
- Create proactive and reactive image-based and text-based content for their social media channels
Your experience will include:
- 3+ years' experience of digital communications, ideally within an advocacy focused environment, but not essential
- Working knowledge of CMS and web analytics tools
- Working knowledge of social media tools and platforms
- Working knowledge of SEO and paid-social media
Find out more and apply on the TPP website by 25 June 2021.