Explore the International Women's Day focus hub to find:
- Special video recordings from Chair of The Elders Mary Robinson and Deputy Chair of The Elders Ban Ki-moon on the need for governments and institutions to support women peace-builders and ensure their safety.
- Messages from Deputy Chair of The Elders Graça Machel and Elders Juan Manuel Santos, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf and Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein on the vital roles women peace-builders play in achieving just and sustainable peace around the world.
- Guest content from Sarah Little, journalist and founder of More to Her Story, featuring testimonies from women living in conflict-affected countries.
- Videos from International Civil Society Action Network (ICAN), Fight For Humanity/Berghof Foundation, and UNDP Eurasia, exploring the importance of women peace-builders, the challenges they face, and the support they need to continue their critical work.
- Guest blogs, podcasts and reflections from The Elders on women, peace and security from our archive.